Do you ever feel unworthy or undeserving of good? Do you feel invisible and unheard? Or a nagging sense that you feel unfulfilled in some way, that there is something inside that feels “not enough”?
Whether you know it or not, you have grown up with so much conditioning – messages from family, friends, and society – bombarding and infusing you such that you cannot escape it. Some of this has been helpful; it has helped shape you into a good, capable person.
And some of it may have worked against you, undermining your sense of self-worth and how you feel about yourself secretly on the inside – despite how capable and confident you may seem on the outside.
- Perhaps you don’t feel worthy of asking for a raise.
- Perhaps you don’t believe in yourself enough to start a business, or write that book, or share your creations.
- Perhaps you’ve been trying to find your soulmate, and you keep going on dates but nothing.
- And when you mess up or fear appears, you berate yourself for not trying hard enough, not being perfect enough, not being good enough. And sadly, a small part of wonders if it’s true.
Are the voices inside your head harsh or kind? Are the actions you take towards yourself loving or hostile? Do you even know the difference?
We are taught many things in school and at work – but few of us are taught to truly love ourselves. And even if we “know”, knowing and truly embodying self-love in the core of your being are two very different experiences.
I want you to truly feel the love inside yourself. So I’ve created a new program to help you with just that.
This program is designed to support you in identifying where your self-love needs tending, help you shift thoughts and behaviors that are working against you into ones that are supportive and loving towards yourself, and help you embody the precious being you truly are.
So you can ask for that raise. Start that business, write that book. Find your soulmate – and truly enjoy the experience. And be gentle and kind to yourself everyday along the journey.
How you feel about yourself affects your entire life.
Apply for your complimentary Self-Love Breakthrough Session now! You’re worth it.
How to Tell If You Fully Love Yourself
When you love yourself fully:
- You are gentle and kind with yourself
- You forgive yourself for past mistakes
- You speak internally to yourself in loving and supportive ways, encouraging yourself with gentleness to go after what your heart truly desires
- You believe in yourself
- You set clear and healthy boundaries and are willing and able to say “No” when something isn’t right for you
- You are able and willing to say Yes to exciting and heart-nourishing opportunities!
- You truly believe, with the full force of your being, that you are loved, deserving, and have value
When you are not fully loving yourself:
- You are harsh with yourself, sometimes needlessly so
- You beat yourself up for past mistakes
- You speak internally to yourself in critical ways, admonishing yourself for imperfections, and stopping yourself from going after what you truly want
- You don’t believe you deserve to have what you want or that it’s not available to you
- You let people step all over you and your boundaries are unclear or easily pushed aside, and you feel resentful and undervalued
- When an opportunity comes your way that lights you up, you talk yourself out of it
- You worry deep down that you are not lovable, undeserving, and that perhaps you don’t have a place in this universe after all
We all struggle with these negative thoughts and negative self-image at times. And sometimes, it can be debilitating.
I don’t want this for you. I want for you to have a life filled with ease and joy and a deep, deep knowing that you are loved, valuable, and deserve the best in life.